2022 Bobcat® ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower ZT2042SA
With the ZT2000 zero-turn mower, you get more commercial features than any other zero-turn mower in the same price range – including the ruggedly constructed TufDeck' cutting system, durable 7-gauge steel frame and complete command center. It’s the ZT for anyone who wants durability and a professional cut at an affordable price.
Features may include:Power and Performance at the Ready
More Power. More Drive.
- Powerful performance starts with pinpoint throttle response, smooth power output and a durable design that’s built to tackle tough terrain. Every time you fire up the ZT2000,you get commercial-grade capabilities with the Kawasaki FR series engine.
The Cut You’ve Always Wanted
- Innovative transmission engineering delivers smooth and simple operations. The Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800 hydrostatic transaxles deliver heavy-duty output torque for travel speeds up to 7 mph.
- Depend on a superior quality of cut every time with the reliable TufDeck cutting system equipped with steel-fabricated spindle assemblies and welded baffle system. Lift each blade of grass for a more precise cut – every time.
All-Day Fuel Capacity
- Sit back, enjoy the ride and get the job done right. The ZT2000 has the complete package with a high-back, spring suspension seat and all ergonomic controls within arm’s reach.
Built to Stand Up to Wear and Tear
- An impact-resistant, 3.8 gallon fuel tank gives you the all-day fuel capacity you need to tackle any size acreage.
Easy-to-Adjust Deck Height
- A 1.5x2.5 in., steel-tubed frame is lightweight and rugged – built for those who want durability and a professional cut at an affordable price.
- A one-handed deck height selector with left/right interchangeable quick-lift assist foot pedal lets you make deck adjustments on the fly.
Vehicle:2022 Bobcat ZT2042SA
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Charging System: 15 A
Clutch: 105 ft·lbf
Construction Material, Deck: Mower Deck
Displacement: 726 cm³
Features: Adj. Scalp Rollers
Frame Type: Front/Rear
Fuel Capacity: 4 gal
Length: 76 in
Oil Capacity: 2.1 qt_liq_us
Operating Speed: Blade Tip Speed
Seat Type: High-Back, Spring Suspension Seat
Weight: 684 lb
Wheels, Caster Specifications: Front Caster Wheel Size
Wheels: Drive Wheel
Width: 43.2 in
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.