2022 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZTX4 54
Features may include:Comfort
- Cut comfortably with an automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 20 in. high back seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators.
- Robotically welded 10-guage 54-in. AeroForce Max' fabricated deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements and maintance free spindles that will stand up to years of abuse while delivering a consistent, professional grade quality of cut.
- The soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room. The hinged/removable floor pan provides easy access to the deck.
- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 24 HP KOHLER 7000 Series PRO V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 8 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-10 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
Vehicle:2022 Cub Cadet ZTX4 54
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.